Our beautifully crafted and yet strongest Expobar machine has been renovated to produce an unmatched espresso experience.
Thanks to the perfect balance between the state of the art technology and the finest espresso tradition, we have designed a second to none professional coffee machine which meets the highest barista standards together with the requirements of the very demanding coffee drinking market.
The Diamant Pro introduces an automatic steamer solution with an integrated temperature probe together with a reinforced wand coating, this decreases the external temperature by more than 20º C.
Additionally, this polymer based material brings a superior anti-adherence, helping the wand cleaning.
Furthermore, our SmartSteam wand design allows you to easily change the nozzle between the standard (faster) and the barista one (slightly slower, but performing a premium quality foam).
Cem TechTM SmartSteam Functionality
• Double function lever for easier & faster flushing.
• Adjustable temperature & foaming levels through the main TFT display.
• Auto cleaning system: adjustable in secs per rinse and time from last use.
As per Expobar standards, when developing the Diamant Pro, we have kept in mind to meet the challenging barista needs, so we have incorporated specific functions and features such as
Groups can be operated on this mode, where recipes can be pre-selected easily by using the top group touchpad.
To start the shot, the barista only needs to push the big activation button. The barista can reach the activation button when still locking the portafilter to make its day a day more comfortable.
The preselected button will allow the barista to perform a two seconds flush, as to ONYX Pro.
Pointing the cup to allow the barista check what is going on on the espressos.
3.5’’ TFT touch screen with a smart and friendly UI, which controls and informs you about group over-use, the group cleaning, and extra functions of the SmartSteam, among others.
The display also shows three levels of user settings: user/barista, technical and factory. In the Barista menu, you will be able to easily adjust the dosage, the E-Cup or the Pre-infusion parameters, turn the ECO mode on, etc.
GROUP KEYPADS + OLED DISPLAYS
Each group is equipped with a dedicated keypad to easily change between the traditional or the barista operation modes, while the OLED displays let you know relevant info:
• Extraction time
• Dosage (ml)
• ECO or OFF mode
• Over and under extraction
• Cleaning due
• Group over used
The tried and tested Expobar hydraulic system has been improved to function even better than before.
Thanks to an intensive investigation of the temperature stability, the Diamant Pro PID technology features an improved insulation and pipe work, which regulates a constant extraction temperature to perform a supreme in-cup coffee quality.
The Diamant Pro is now more elegant than ever before. Its strong aluminium body, combined with clean lines and high-class design elements provides not only a truly impressive appearance, but also high-performance features which bring more value to your business while maintaining a superior in-cup quality.
• New group touchpads with OLED displays
• 3.5’’ TFT main display
• Pulse & Flush steam levers
• Barista lights
• Aluminium group covers
• Re designed cup heater
• Improved cup holders and branded manometer
• USB connection
• Frontal on/off switch
• New logo
• Aluminium feet
The Diamant Pro features, as an option, a top cup heater which can be regulated easily through the Main TFT display.
Perfectly insulated from the boiler, you will be able to keep your cups warm to the temperature you desire.
As a part of the improvements made within the Diamant Pro multi boiler system, we have designed a hot water tap which can be adjusted to a specific temperature.
This ensures avoiding splashes of boiling water for a superior in cup quality tea.
- Aluminium frame with pearl finish and stainless steel details
- Built-in volumetric motor pump
- Copper boiler with group heat exchangers
- Boiler drain tap
- Brew group with direct pre-infusion chamber
- A total of three steam arms, including two standard ones and one equipped with temperature sensor. The steam arms are heat insulated and do not get hot when used.
ELECTRONIC CONTROL PANEL FEATURES
- Two automatic hot water taps
- Advertising display
- Dispensed coffees memory setting
- Clock adjustment: current date and time
- Daily machine auto-switch On/Off
- Dispensed “infusions” memory setting
- Digital boiler temperature control and display
- Maximum precision temperature control using PID technology
- Auto-fill water boiler
- Water pump low water level auto cut-off
- Boiler low water level warning light
- Heating element low water level auto cut-off
- Automatic back-flush brew group
- 4 different programmable coffee doses per group
- Descaler warning light
- Language selector display
- Maintenance warning light
- Colour light adjustment
- Digital brew time control
- Grind setting adjustment warning light